1. The property is a residential unit. Party/ies are not allowed so as not to disturb other residents.
2. No smoking inside the condominium unit. Smoking is allowed only at the balcony and areas allowed by the Condominium Corporation. Please use ashtray at all times.
3. No hanging/drying of clothes at the balcony and windows.
4. PLEASE TURN OFF all appliances (air-conditioners, electric fans, lights, electric stove, etc.) if you are out of the unit to prevent fire that will damage the property.
5. No moving of furniture, fixtures, decors, etc. Please report to us immediately any appliances, fixtures that needs repair. Please do not make any attempts to do it on your own, any damages in attempting to fix are chargeable to you.
6. Garbage – Please bring down all garbage/refuse at the ground floor. Lobby Guard will direct the garbage collection area.
7. Proper disposal of garbage and cleanliness of vicinity shall always be maintained and must strictly be observed.
8. Amenities are being managed by the Condominium Corporation. Use of swimming pool is free up to five (5) residents per unit. Please use proper swimming attire at all times. The Condominium Corporation may disallow swimmers to use the pool in excess of the maximum allowed number of person per unit and/or if swimmers are not in proper attire. Charges in excess of the allowed person to use the pool and other amenities are payable directly to the Condominium Corp. Administration Office.
9. Drunken and rowdy behaviour shall not be tolerated. Security personnel will ask you to leave the premises and you are automatically checked out. All payments made will be forfeited.
10. Organizations’ hazing activities are not allowed and will not be tolerated. Security personnel will ask you to leave the premises and you are automatically checked out. All payments made will be forfeited.
11. The use and/or possession of illegal drugs are not allowed. Offenders will be reported immediately to the local police. You will be automatically checked out and all payments made will be forfeited.
WE HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE IF YOU VIOLATE PARAGRAPHS 9-11 WE WILL IMMEDIATELY CALL THE LOCAL POLICE AND GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES TO IMMEDIATELY INTERVENE.
Refusal to follow any of the above house rules is a ground for termination of our contract/agreement, all advance rental monies and security/damage deposit will be forfeited.